To promote the viability of rural gas systems.
The Federation of Alberta Gas Co-ops Ltd. is a proactive organization providing progressive leadership, benefits and services to its members.
- To promote and further the common interests of its members
- To make representation to Provincial & Federal governments and regulatory bodies on behalf of the members
- To develop desirable policies that is in the best interest of member utilities.
- To keep members apprised of current legislation, regulation and technology and to provide assistance that ensures the safe and efficient operation of the gas systems.
- To monitor the operations of the members and encourage safety in all respects of gas service.
- To make available comprehensive general liability and all other necessary insurance coverage.
- To make available a pension plan and employee benefits plan for member utility employees.
- To provide other services as required or requested by the membership.